Summer Camp 2021
A year ago at this time, we had already collected your deposits for summer camp, and we had no idea that our lives and plans would be changed so dramatically. A year later, it is still hard to plan for the days and months ahead, but we're forging ahead and preparing the best we can for a summer of fun.
CCC is definitely planning on hosting a summer camp this year. We are waiting to design more concrete plans until the guidelines for summer camp and COVID recommendations have been updated. But, I can tell you what I do know!
The summer camp will include arts, sports, and a performance component, and the possibility of some safe creative field trips. The decision of the performance aspect will be determined as we get closer to summer and may not be completely finalized until after summer camp begins. Camp Emrich has canceled all reservations for this summer, but we are exploring the possibility of an alternative camping experience at CCC. In addition, we are excited to invite all our interns back for the summer.
- Summer camp will begin on Monday June 14th and run for eleven weeks, concluding on Friday August 27th.
- The cost for summer camp at CCC is $300 per week.
- There will also be an activity fee to help cover the costs of the field trips and the overnight camping experience. The amount of the activity fee will be determined once the field trips and camp experience are finalized.
Who Should Sign Up?
- Current Preschoolers are automatically enrolled - no need to sign up.
- School-Aged Kids & Interns are invited to sign up for camp.
I am not requesting any deposits at this time, but if you are planning on being at CCC this summer, please sign up online by March 15th. (Click the orange "Sign Up" link above.)
I am looking so forward to a summer at CCC and seeing all of you. It gives all of us some hope of returning to semi-normal and semi-familiar activities. I will hopefully be able to send out more concrete plans around the middle of May and a complete calendar near the first week of June.
I hope this letter finds you all safe and well. I am so anxious to see all of you and I miss you all so very much.